Only one company in each category will take home a crystal award presented by County Executive Mark Hackel, but every nominated company is a winner . . .
- Your company has worked hard to achieve success in one of the award categories and wants to share best practice tips with others.
- Every nominated company will be recognized on http://www.MacombBusiness.com and featured in the event program book distributed to more than 400 guests.
- The breakfast offers great speakers, networking opportunities and a chance to learn more about the great companies that have made Macomb their home.
- Two complimentary tickets to the awards breakfast on Feb. 14, 2017 for every qualified nominated company.
- Self-nominations are expected and encouraged. The online process is fairly simple; submit an online nomination with a 300-word summary about how the company fits one of the award categories.
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available. Please contact me, Maria Zardis, for more information at 586-469-5285 or email@example.com.
Maria Zardis is the program manager of the Business Outreach and Communications Group for the Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development.