Is there anything more charming than the window of your favorite #ShopSmall destination decorated for the holidays? We want to see them! Snap a pic, post it here and let us share it with others. What’s in it for me, you ask? How about a chance to win this basket full of #MadeInMacomb goodies?
We visited Celtic Sisters in downtown New Baltimore and gathered up some items. So far, we have:
- Berry Medley Jam from Jam’n Sisters of Roseville
- Dark chocolate hot fudge from Sanders
- Vanilla Cupcake lip balm from Bizzy Fizz of Utica
- A luscious bar of soap from J.L. May of Macomb Township
- Gourmet dog treats from Biscuit Bob’s of Shelby Township
Also in the basket is shop owner Colleen’s newest venture, Chickie’s Chocolate & Fudge, and their yummy mix of sweet-and-salty Fish Fly Crunch.
And, we’ll keep adding to the basket as the number of photos grows. Post your photo here and be randomly entered for a chance to win (while helping us build a really festive photo album!).
Maria Zardis is the program manager of the Business Outreach and Communications Group for the Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development.