By: Maria Zardis, Program Manager Communications & Outreach
Only one nominee in each category will take home an impressive crystal award, but every nominated company is a winner! With just two short weeks until nominations close, now seems an appropriate time to talk about the top five reasons to nominate your company (or organization) for a Macomb County Business Award:
- Your company has achieved success in building a strong workforce; tapping new sources of revenue; achieving efficiency; giving back to the community; getting started; or creating a diverse and welcoming workplace.
- Nominating your company is a great way to acknowledge and celebrate the hard work of your employees to implement a successful solution.
- The process is online and simple: provide background information along with a 300‐word summary about the company and why it fits the selected category.
- Being nominated offers exposure – all nominees are featured on our website and a description of each will appear in the event’s program book.
- Nearly 400 people attended last year’s program to network, hear from interesting speakers and see the awards presented. Every nominated company will receive two complimentary tickets for the Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016 breakfast event.
Nominations will be accepted until 11:50 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 12. Please visit http://www.MacombBusiness.com/bizawards to learn more!
Maria Zardis is the program manager for outreach and communications. Contact her at email@example.com to learn more about the Macomb Business Awards and for sponsorship opportunities.